Issue of Payslip
What does the Payslip
- The monthly rates of Pay and
Allowances from specified dates
The "NIL" money column represents-
- from the date following the date up
to which the post has been sanctioned
(in the case of an officer holding a
temporary post), or
- the date following the date up to
which he has been appointed to the post
or after which he is to retire due to
superannuation, etc., or
- the date following the date of
death, resignation, transfer,
termination relinquishment charges.
- Pay Slips are issued to the Officer
with a copy to T.O.
When a gazetted government servant is
transferred from one Accounts circle to
another, the Accounts officer of the
first circle should send the following
documents to the Accounts officer of the
new circle -
- Last pay certificate duly
- Leave account
- Statement of service/ History of
Service / Service Card.
When are fresh pay
slips to be issued ?
- Whenever there is change of any kind
in emoluments, otherwise than by accrual
of an increment.
- Whenever a gazetted officer proceeds
on leave of any kind or returns
- Whenever an officer is appointed to
a temporary post or reverts therefrom.
- Whenever an officer is transferred
from one post to another involving
change of designation, even if there is
no change in his emoluments.
- Whenever an officer gets suspended
consequent on which the subsistence
allowance becomes payable to him.
- On re-instatement in accordance with
- On reversion from Deputation /