History of Services
The History of Services is
maintained by this office in respect of all
Self Drawing Officers of Assam Government.
AIS officers of Assam and Meghalaya cadre /
Judges of High Court. It is intended for
recording all those facts in the official
career of the Government Servants which have
a bearing on Pay, Promotion, Leave, Pension
This record contains the
following information such as -
- Full Name of the Officer and the
Department to which he/she belongs.
- Date of completion of Probation
- Entire service of an officer,
including transfer details from one
state to another
- The posts held from time to time
- Special tests passed by Self
- The names of re-employed pensioners
and also whether the reemployment is on
contract or against a regular post
- Provident Fund Account No.
- Date of appointment to Self drawing
- Date of birth.