HINDI   sitemap     faqfaq
*** One Day workshop for the Drawing & Disbursing Officers and Treasury*** Online Grievance and Redress System for Assam Govt Employee relating to,GPF and Pension***
Delay in submission of Pension/Family Pension  Cases  


➤ Click on the respective Month for relevant information
➤ On each Page (that is the page containing all information) Press “Ctrl + F”; Type “A part of the Pensioner’s name WITHOUT any space” in the small search box that appears on the top right-hand side of the page & Press the “Enter” Key. The respective row containing information will be highlighted. In case of multiple people with same name keep pressing the “Enter” key to find/ highlight results one by one and check for all other column to match and find your respective case status.
➤ The information is published department wise from where the pensioner has retired.


Previous Years